Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

'Tis The Season

Now I know it's not even Thanksgiving yet, but since we'll be traveling for the actual Christmas holiday, I wanted to get our decorations up a little early.  So this week we packed up the normal fall decorations and got out the winter/Christmas decorations!  I absolutely LOVE this time of year.  The cold weather, hot chocolate, snuggly blankets, and even snugglier furbabies, Christmas music, baking, and lots of family time.  The hubs and I had a wonderful night of listening to Christmas tunes on Pandora, setting up the Christmas tree, hanging ornaments and stockings, and setting up garland around the house.  The last thing we have to do is set up the lights outside.  Which is another thing I love!  Driving around town looking at Christmas lights :) 

Hope everyone is enjoying this wonderful season!  Make sure you take some time to snuggle up and have some hot cocoa (with Bailey's??)

No comments:

Post a Comment