So, one day, while at Wal-Mart, I found these awesome little jars.
Since these jars were technically canning jars, the inside of the lid separated from the outer ring. So I took off all of the lids, and separated out the middle section of the lid. Then I painted all of the middle pieces with the chalkboard paint. I did about 3 coats, waiting about a day in between each coat.
Once they were all dry, I hot glued the outer ring, to the middle piece of the lid. I didn't want to have to keep dealing with two pieces of the lid every time I wanted a spice!
And finally, I used a chalk pen (from Michaels in the Bridal section) to write the names of the spices on the jars. I still need a few more jars to fill the drawer, but this seems to be a vast improvement over our previous "system" if you can even call it that. Finally I emptied our spices into the new jars, and voila!