Pages

Monday, February 18, 2013

33 Weeks and Shower Part 1

A couple of weekends ago an amazing friend of mine, Jamie over at This Little Home of Mine was sweet enough to throw me a baby shower!  I am so lucky to have such great friends.

The shower was so much fun and Jamie did a great job with the shower.  I got so many great gifts for our little bean.

I was about 33.5 weeks at the time of this shower.  The bean is doing great and is still constantly moving which is great.  I personally think he is head down (the way he should be) since I am feeling the big movements up on the top of my belly, and all the little movements, including hiccups are down in the lower parts of my belly.  The doctor should be able to tell at our 36 week appointment.

And now on to some shower pictures!  She threw me an airplane themed shower since the theme of our nursery is airplanes and maps.





Amazing and delicious cake!

The hostess (on the right) and her awesome helper (on the left)

Future Nana :)

All the pregnant ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment