Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

34 Weeks and Another Shower!

This past weekend my sister (and other family members) threw me a baby shower.  My mother-in-law and sister-in-law decided to come out for this event which made it that much more special.  The 3 of us were able to keep it a secret from my husband that they were coming, and so Valentine's day night, he got a very unexpected surprise when he opened the front door to find them standing there.  It was a lot of fun to see the look on his face.

My aunt and cousin, also came up from southern CA to help with the shower and to help me celebrate.  Two things I know for sure are that I have an amazing family, and that this little boy of ours is already so loved.

My sister, who did the bulk of the work and the planning of this shower, really and truly outdid herself on this one.  The shower was so much fun, the decorations were incredible and I was basically speechless when I walked in the door.  The theme was Candy Land and I think I have to let the pictures speak for themselves...















I really had a fantastic time and got some great gifts.  I will spare you most of the pictures of me opening gifts...but it really was such an amazing day.  I have the best sister in the world and our little guy has one awesome Aunt!!  But many thanks also need to go out to my Mom, my Aunt, and my sister's mother-in-law who also came up for helping put together this special day.  

And just for a few quick stats, I am about 34.5 weeks in these pictures.  Baby bean is still movin' and shakin' a whole lot.  I have been getting some swollen feet, but nothing too terrible.  We had a check up on V-day and everything looked great.  At our next appointment our doctor will check to see what position he's in officially.  We are getting very close and the excitement is setting in more and more :)  I should have a nursery update post coming very soon.  We have all of the bead board done, chair rail done, and baseboards done.  Now the hubs is just doing some touch up work of caulking and painting!

This is a battery powered bear that plays peek-a-boo!

My sister, mom and me

One of my best friends from Highschool who is due in May!

The hostess with the mostess!

My sister-in-law who is due in July :)

My mother-in-law
 Thank you again to everyone who contributed to such an awesome day!


No comments:

Post a Comment