Pages

Friday, February 3, 2012

High Five for Friday!

Hallelujah it's Friday once again!  Aren't you glad that Fridays come once a week?  Wouldn't that be awful if they only came once a month or something absurd?  Well let's just be thankful that's not the case and we get to have a lovely Friday every week.  And now, on to the top 5 from the week.

I'm linking up to Lauren at From My Grey Desk once again for her High Five for Friday post!

Photobucket

Here are my favorite things from this week:

1) My new memory foam pillow from Costco



2) Reading the 4th Harry Potter book every night before bed.


3) Finally making labels for my glass containers

4) Homemade popcorn courtesy of my hubby


5) Being brave and making this Green Monster smoothie this morning after my run.  Its surprisingly good - very strong peanut butter taste to me.
Green Monster~  She calls it her top secret diet weapon  Worth a try!
via

Hope you all have a happy Friday and a wonderful Superbowl weekend!  Are you rooting for a specific team?  Or are you rooting for the commercials like me?  :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment