Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

NEW!! Mary Kay Botanicals

I'm so excited to let you guys in on a new Mary Kay product!  This line just came out a couple of days ago and it looks amazing!  I haven't gotten mine yet to try, but for sure when I do, I will be posting a review for you!  

This line is PERFECT for sensitive skin, it's hypoallergenic, and the packaging was even created to be gentle on the planet!  How amazing is that??  Good for your skin, good for the environment!  Double win.

This line comes in 3 different formulas for Dry skin, normal (combo) skin, or oily skin.  It works with your skin type to leave you with balanced and refreshed skin.  

Spring is just around the corner, who thinks its time to switch things up, try something new, and get great looking skin in the mean time?!  Go check in out for yourself!  And if you feel like trying something new, let me be your Mary Kay rep!

Mary Kay has a 100% money back guarantee, so if you try something and don't like it or its just not right for you, send it back and I'll refund you in full!  What have you got to lose?  :-) 

Check out my site and feel free to email me with questions.  

No comments:

Post a Comment