Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Hodge Podge of Updates

Last night I had my first taste of Cross Fit.  And holy smokes is it intense!  It taught me a few things…
  1.     .   I’m wayyyy out of shape.  I did modified easy version of what the rest of the class did and my legs still feel like jello this morning!
  2.      .  Sometimes Usually it feels good to get a good butt-kicking work out
  3.      .  I want to go back for more!


I have to wait until the first week of March to take their on-ramp classes.  But I am so excited to start and get this booty of mine in shape! 

In other news, don’t forget to follow me for a chance at my 50 followers Giveaway!


And last but not least, don’t forget to Link Up for Crafty Scrappy Happy’s 1 Year Blogiversary Mega Link Party!




Feel free to link up anything and everything Crafty, Scrappy and/or Happy!  
No giveaways or etsy shops please.
Check out other links, be inspired and make some new friends!
Grab a button if you would!
And check Crafty Scrappy Happy for features all next week!!!!


Photobucket




No comments:

Post a Comment