Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Labels!

Last night I finally got around to creating some labels with the Cricut machine that I borrowed from my friend Linda.  I’m on my way to having organized cabinets and an organized fridge.  A few weeks ago I showed you the glass containers that I picked up from Target to house my main baking ingredients (flour, sugar, brown sugar).  Well now they are finally labeled. 


As are most of my pop top containers in the cabinet.

I’m very happy with the way they turned out!  So happy in fact that today I purchased my very own Cricut Mini.  Joann’s was having an online sale and had them for $99! 

So I splurged and spent the majority of my budget for the month of Feb. Oops!  Oh well, I think it’s a great investment.  Plus Feb. is a short month…(heeheehee).

No comments:

Post a Comment