Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Weekend Catch-up

Hello lovely readers!  I’m sorry I’ve been absent for a few days.  But now I’m back with some things to review for you!  I hope you all had a fantastic weekend.  And the good news is, this week is nearly half over J 

Saturday night I went out with my mom and a group of her friends to dinner at Jack’s Urban Eats and then to the movies.  We saw The Vow. 

True to form it was another ultimate Chick Flick.  I was nearly in tears at some points.  I think I have become more sappy in my old age!  I never even used to come close to crying at movies.  The thing that I probably loved most about this movie (apart from the Rachel McAdams/Channing Tatum pairing), was that it was based on a true story.  It really puts so much more meaning behind it when you know it really happened. 

On a different note, I also got some new Essie Nail Polish this weekend. 

The light pink is called Muchi, Muchi and the more coral color is called Cute As A Button.  I love them both.  Muchi, Muchi is a great baby pink color and is not too sheer.  Two coats is perfect.  

And Cute As A Button is such a pretty coral for spring.  It’s bright but not overpowering. 

I haven’t been up to many crafts lately, but I promise that will change.  Hubby and I are taking a few days off from work at the end of the week, and are planning to tackle some house projects during our “staycation”.  I will hopefully also have some more patio pictures for you.  I’ve sorta fallen behind on posting about that.  Sorry!  I will do a Patio DIY catch up post soon.  That’s all for now.  Stay tuned my friends J

No comments:

Post a Comment