Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

Friday High Fives

Happy Friday!!!  I love Fridays.  It's casual day at work, the weekend is just hours away, and everyone just overall always seems to be in  a better mood.  So once again, being inspired by Lauren over at From My Grey Desk I thought I would do another High Five Friday post to list my top 5 favorite things from this week.

1. Being home again after a long vacation.  I love visiting family and in laws and taking a break from work and all that, but it sure is nice to be back in my normal routine, and to see my furbabies again!

2. My new phone!  My old work phone was not holding a charge anymore, in fact, sometimes when I plugged it in, the charge went down! What the...?!  So I ordered a new work phone and got it this week.  The super cool and sleek Motorola Droid 3!


3. Sticking to my New Years resolutions.  So far (week 1) I have been good about my resolutions.  We went out for a couple drinks last night with some of hubby's friends from work, and I had water :)  I know it sounds boring and lame, but I was so proud of myself for not having any of the fried appetizers that looked so yummy.

4. This media center from Ikea
EXPEDIT TV storage unit, black-brown Width: 72 7/8 " Depth: 15 3/8 " Height: 72 7/8 " Max load/shelf: 29 lb Max screen size/flat screen TV: 32 "  Width: 185 cm Depth: 39 cm Height: 185 cm Max load/shelf: 13 kg Max screen size/flat screen TV: 32 "
I love that you could fill it with cute baskets and books and all sorts of things.  So functional and stylish.

5. This sparkly cell phone case

What do you think?  Too much??

What were your favorite things this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment