Pages

Friday, January 13, 2012

High Five for Friday!

Well folks, it is Friday once again!  Time to link up to Lauren over at From My Grey Desk for her High Five for Friday link party.  It’s a great way to look back at your favorite things from the week.   Let’s get started:

1. My up-cycled bulletin board.  It adds so much color to my drab cube.

2.    2.   My fancy new nail polish that I originally got for New Years but haven’t worn till now.  It’s by Sally Hansen.
Sorry for the crappy phone picture

3.    3. These two…the cutest faces ever.  It’s so nice to have them to come home to especially when I’m home by myself and hubby is traveling for work.



 4.  My new phone cover!
 Motorola Droid 3 Verizon Rubberized Designer HARD PROTECTOR COVER CASE SNAP ON PERFECT FIT - Red Flowers
5.  Getting to start the 3rd Harry Potter book finally.
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Book 3)
So addicted 
Hope everyone has a fabulous Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment