Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Healthy Living and Some Randomness


This morning I went on a jog, which is a huge accomplishment for me since I'm soooo not a morning person.  But, when I exercise in the morning, I've found it helps me be healthier throughout the day.  When I got home I had some Green Juice.

It looks kinda nasty when it's in the glass, but it actually tastes pretty darn good.  I recommend it.

And this morning while getting ready I got to use the new eye shadow brushes that my sister got me for Christmas.  They are MAC brushes and they are aaaamazing!  I never realized what a difference good brushes could make!  Now I know I sell Mary Kay... so I may sound like a traitor, but Mary Kay has amazing skin care, and makeup.  MAC has amazing brushes.  Anyways, she got me the 224 and the 213
224


213
Good brushes make such a difference.  If you are in to makeup at all...I suggest investing in some good brushes.  You'll be glad you did.  

Finally I packed myself a healthy salad for lunch in this adorable little tote that my parents gave me for Christmas

I apologize for the complete randomness of this post...but I just felt like sharing :)  Tonight is craft night again with the girls and we are going to attempt some No Sew t-shirt scarves!  I'll be sure to take and post some pictures from that for tomorrow.  

Happy Tuesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment