Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Just Keep Running...

I know it's supposed to be "swimming"...but I'm not a swimmer.  I'm not really a runner either, but I run/jog far more often than I swim.  Last night, in an effort to stay on top of my New Years resolution of exercise more, I went for a jog with the puppies. Not a very long jog, somewhere between 1.5 and 2 miles, but it's a start.  I haven't really jogged/run since the half marathon that I did back in October.  So, I very quickly learned that my lungs are wayyy out of shape!  Sheesh!  And, although I'm pretty sure this picture is completely accurate:

Pinned Image
Pinned here


I have to remember that getting in shape and making new healthy habits is a slow process and nothing happens over night. Which also makes me remind myself that:

Pinned Image
Pinned here

How is everyone else doing on keeping their resolutions?

2 comments:

  1. love the funny running pics at the top :P good luck with all of your new years goal. I love your blog :):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I saw that picture on Pinterest and knew I had to use it :) Thank you for reading and commenting, it's so fun to get new comments!

    ReplyDelete